Issuance Process Automation
Straight through processed issuances for structured products
Due to its complex product nature, the development and issuance of structured product investment proposals has been manual and tedious for issuers with fragmented system landscape.
In addition, the generation of legal and regulatory document to accompany the sales process slows down sales activities. LPA software enables you to integrate with various systems and digitalize legal and regulatory compliant documents with its flexible design tools embedded with workflows in line with existing internal processes.
Besides the setup of an issuance platform, LPA enables a fully automated generation of all documents within an issuance process for structured products.
Centralize and manage economic and regulatory data of financial products along the product life-cycle
Consistent information and ready for automation of an (intraday) issuance
Limitless document automation & management for all languages, layouts and document types of an issuance, s.a. Final Terms, KIDs, etc.
Efficient and error-free
Configurable workflow engine to coordinate, automate and orchestrale the issuance of products
Audit proof and efficient
Refine data and calculate for PRIIPs risk and scenario figures, NPVs INet Present Values] xVA. for derivatives and structured products
Flexible and fast
Connect various input and output sources to enrich and transform product data; internal & external, e.g. Lis tings at exchanges
Flexible and audit-proof
Digital client interaction
Translorm data and processes into digital formats to interact with clients
Time-to-market and customer experience
- Process automation
Seamless system integration with API connectivity to external market providers and internal core systems.
- Document automation
Construct documents with logical text blocks to cater for full range of product variations. Sales pitches, term sheets, confirmations, and error-free legal documents in different languages and layouts can be generated at the touch of your fingertips.
- Product database
Scalable and flexible product design empowers complex modelling of Equity, FX, Rates and Credit structures.
- Easy-to-use toolkits
User-friendly software inspired by derivative structurers enables independent customization and self-maintenance.
Areas of use
- Issue process automation (primary & secondary market phase)
- Mass Issuances
- Intraday Issuances & "Hüllenverwaltung"
- Individual Certificate Configurator
- Document generation
- ⁃ Termsheets
- ⁃ Final Terms
- ⁃ KIDs for PRIIPs
- ⁃ base prospectuses
- ⁃ global certificates
- Reports to data hubs (WM, Arriva, SIX, RegXchange…)
- Reports to Stock exchange (FFM, Stuttgart, SIX, etc.)
- Reports to local & European regulators (esg. Bafin, etc)
- Reports to depositaries (Clearstream)
- Connection to internal booking systems
- Connection to pricing systems
- Distribution via website, mail, etc.
- Cost Savings thanks to Straight-Through-Processing throughout the entire product generation workflow.
- Low Maintenance Efforts due to a Single Centralized Database for Products, Documents and Processes.
- Fast Time-To-Market with an integrated issuance life cycle, from idea to pricing to sales to trading to post-trade operations.
- Effortless Regulatory and Legal Compliance with centralized database to minimize operational risks.
- In-House Solution for scalable growth of products and documents using your existing workforce.
MS SQL Server