zeb.control.accounting - Valuation
Measurement is a core element of the IFRS accounting concept. zeb.control.accounting – IFRS valuation covers both measurement at amortized cost and at the full fair value. According to IFRS, amortized costs are calculated by using the effective interest method. All IFRS-relevant measurement methods are supported (determining amortized costs at a constant effective interest rate, linkage to an external pricing provider, mark-to-model valuation).
Furthermore, it is possible to flexibly determine the product portfolio that has to be calculated. Its functionalities cover both customer business and proprietary trading as well as the consideration of scenarios, model assumptions and impaired performance.
zeb.control.accounting uses a modular and scalable architecture that easily integrates into existing processes and system environments. The package includes an extensive authorization system. A modern front-end enables users to work timely and efficiently and provides for a safe operation for administrators.
- zeb’s expert knowledge of IFRS 9 Standard – proven track record
- Implementation expertise at international institutions with different size and complexity
- Low investments by integration into existing IT landscapes
- Efficient solution with customizing options – fast, flexible and easy to use
- State-of-the art technology
For further information please visit zeb.control.accounting - valuation.
MS SQL Server
Windows 8 & 8.1