Broadridge Brokerage Processing Services (BPS)
Broadridge offers banks, retail, institutional and discount brokerage firms, and correspondent clearing firms, a wide range of cost-effective and scalable multi-entity, multi-currency securities processing solutions.
Broadridge’s Brokerage Processing Systems set the standard as the industry’s most widely used and trusted transaction processing platform. We replace your high-risk, high-cost fixed investments with variable-cost outsourcing that lets you cut expenses and stay focused on your growth.
With Broadridge, you can trade virtually any instrument—including equities, fixed income, options, mutual funds and more—in more than 50 countries worldwide, with any counterparty trader or customer, all through our comprehensive, integrated global securities processing and settlement engines.
Our straight-through platform consolidates data across your enterprise and automates the entire transaction lifecycle from trade entry through clearance and settlement, including:
- New Account Capture
- Order/Trade Management
- Customer Account Management
- Clearance & Settlement
You can turn to Broadridge for fully integrated solutions tailored to every need, including:
Broadridge Brokerage Processing Services helps leading institutional broker-dealers maximize efficiency, enter new markets, cut their operating expenses and scale up for growth with solutions tailored to the unique demands of institutional trading, including:
- Links to BLOOMBERG®, OASYS™, Alert, SID, LOANet, GlobalOne, and all major U.S. exchanges
- Real-time interfaces to DTC and the DTC ID system
- Trade date and settlement date accounting functionality
- Multicurrency tracking of margin requirements
- Seamless balancing and P&L reporting for a wide range of instruments
- Exception-only cashiering reports for efficient risk management
- Prime brokerage solutions, including stock loans, repos, DVP and RVP trading, cross-border trading, and multi-currency processing
- Real-time data distribution for query and reporting
We keep our domain knowledge current by participating in a multitude of industry organizations and working with the industry’s leading financial organizations to help them meet their new business and regulatory challenges. Working with Broadridge, you can leverage our expertise to mitigate risk and help keep your operations on the cutting edge of change.