Palette Software, a leading provider of accounts payable automation and purchase to payment software, has announced the launch of PaletteOnline, a new cloud solution that enables customers to access an end-to-end P2P solution via the cloud, guaranteeing optimal functionality, security and scalability.
With PaletteOnline, users gain access to the entire product range included in PaletteArena suite, that enables companies and organizations save time and costs by automating their management of purchases and invoices, utilizing a software-as-a-service delivery model.
- All functionality, always updated: The complete range of products in PaletteArena are available, but customers only pay for the functions that they use. With the SaaS model, users avoid costly upgrades of hardware and always have access to the latest updates.
- User-friendliness: A completely new user interface that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Compatibility: Easy integration with other business and purchase systems. Standard integrations are available for over 50 business systems.
- World class security: Hosted on the cloud platform Microsoft Azure which guarantees the best possible security.
- Scalability: At any time, customers have the opportunity to scale up or down the scope of their use.
- Freed-up time for the IT department: All operations and maintenance runs automatically and without additional costs, reducing demands on IT department resources.
“With PaletteOnline, we are taking automation of administration for the finance and procurement departments to the next level. This is the most flexible, secure and scalable version of our product offering so far,” says Johan Harrysson, CEO at Palette Software.
Palette Software is a market leading vendor for financial process automation. Our solutions automate connecting and matching of purchase orders, invoices and contracts, on-premise or in the cloud. Our customers experience significant, measurable cost savings, productivity gains and operational excellence. All solutions are GDPR compliant and optimize financial management for more than 3,500 customers in 50 + countries. With 25 years of experience, Palette and its partners offer automation solutions for organizations of all sizes and business types worldwide.