Investment Control Systems (ICS), Australian fintech enabling organisations to automate and scale investment processes, data management and reporting, today announced it has added an Australian fund manager to its client portfolio. ICS will support the client with streamlining investment control and reporting functions with growth and efficiency a key focus for the Sydney based fund manager.
After a lengthy selection process involving both local and global vendors, Investment Control Systems was chosen as the preferred partner.
Supporting their portfolio management teams, the fund manager provides a centralised service for non-Investment functions such as Risk Management, Compliance, Operations, Sales and Distribution, Legal and Finance.
Looking for a holistic solution, the fund manager will be utilising the entire IC platform, including IC Data, IC, Reporting and IC control.
This will provide them with:
- - Single store of portfolio related data
- - Automated capture and load of data
- - Data management capability including data verification and quality assessment.
- - Data enrichment with both custom internal and market reference data from vendors
- - Data exchange / interaction with third party systems
- - Integrated reporting capability with advanced BI functionality
- - Reconciliation capability
- - Exception based management to efficiently manage data issues
- - Reporting capability
- - Compliance control capability for assurance with investment management agreements
The project is set to commence immediately, with tangible benefits expected within two months.
Investment Control Systems is an Australian FinTech that increases efficiency while scaling the operations of investment organisations by introducing a single source of truth via a cloud-based Investment Control system.