- The company unveils the industry’s most comprehensive product suite for utilizing the four forces of Big Data, Cloud, Mobile and Social Collaboration
- Digital Enterprises fully exploit the four forces to deliver real-time data to users at the point of decision, integrated with fully digital, enterprise-wide business processes
- Terracotta In-Genius unveiled – the industry's first scalable in-memory intelligence platform – delivers actionable business intelligence from multiple real-time data streams – to be released in Q3
- ARIS 9.0 – introduces the power of Cloud based social collaboration allowing a significantly broader set of business managers to collaborate on optimizing business processes – available now
- webMethods 9.0 – includes the market’s first in-memory enabled Enterprise Service Bus – allows customers to process hundreds of data streams in real-time – to be released in Q2
Software AG today unveiled the competitive power of the digital enterprise at CeBIT, the world’s largest IT exhibition taking place in Hanover, Germany. Software AG is demonstrating its full product portfolio at CeBIT, showing how the digital enterprise can fully exploit the four forces of Big Data, Cloud, Mobile and Social Collaboration. The company announced multiple new products utilizing the four forces including Terracotta In-Genius - the industry's first scalable in-memory intelligence platform. In-Genius delivers actionable business intelligence from any Big Data or Industry 4.0 data stream to any information channel, including web, mobile and point-of-sale. The company also announced the release of ARIS 9.0 that uses Cloud based social collaboration technology to accelerate business process optimization by involving business-line managers in all project phases. Software AG highlighted the coming webMethods 9.0 integration platform with the markets first in-memory enabled Enterprise Service Bus, allowing customers to integrate time sensitive, Cloud and Mobile applications through its significantly increased performance. In addition, Software AG announced its new mobile suite to manage and integrate mobile applications providing secure access to real-time business information anywhere and anytime. The company is also demonstrating a prototype integration of its high performance transactional database Adabas with Terracotta technology and Hadoop giving customers analytic capabilities across their full data assets.
“The IT industry is going through a game changing revolution that will have an impact more profound than any we have yet seen,” said Software AG CEO Karl-Heinz Streibich. “Every enterprise must have a unique digital strategy built around Big Data, Cloud, Mobile and Social technologies if they are to successfully compete in this new era. Future competitive advantage will be driven by real-time market information driving collaborative and rapid business decisions and the ability to respond through agile business processes.”
Big Data - Terracotta In-Genius Unveiled
Software AG unveiled its new Big Data product - Terracotta In-Genius - which delivers real-time business insights from any "Big Data" source to any type of device for immediate action. In-Genius will enable a brand new class of applications that easily scale up and out and adapt to new dynamic data sets in ways that have not been achievable using traditional disk-based data management approaches.
The ability to act on insights derived from terabytes of data in real-time can transform entire industries:
- Financial Services – Save billions annually on fraudulent transactions. Terracotta In-Genius will allow companies to stop such transactions using complex pattern detection before transaction authorization rather than after.
- Logistics Companies – Real-time supply management routings based not only on package location but also on historical data, traffic sensors, weather, calendar events and other patterns emerging from data.
- Retail stores – Instant and personalized recommendations not just on the web but at the point of sale across all stores, significantly enhancing revenues and personalizing the consumer's shopping experience for enhanced brand loyalty.
In-Genius will be powered by Terracotta’s new BigMemory 4.0 in-memory data platform, also announced at CeBIT. In addition, Software AG’s ARIS 9.0 and webMethods 9.0 product suites have both integrated BigMemory 4.0 technology putting Software AG at the forefront in enabling enterprises to derive maximum value from Big Data. Uniquely, with its in-memory agility layer, Software AG allows customers to operate their business with the speed and precision made possible by the convergence of the four forces.
Business Processes - ARIS 9.0
With the release of ARIS 9.0, combining new Cloud, Mobile, Social and Analytic technologies a significantly wider set of stakeholders with a broader set of business skills and experiences can contribute to process design. The new ARIS Connect will support deployment in private and hybrid clouds with access through smart phones and tablet devices. With ARIS Connect, enterprises can unlock the power of social collaboration for business and IT improvement. Social collaboration dramatically changes the way people connect, communicate and collaborate and is impacting the way companies improve business processes.
Integration - webMethods 9.0
Available in Q2, webMethods 9.0 has the first in-memory enabled Enterprise Service Bus on the market, extending its fully independent integration layer to applications deployed in the cloud, on mobile devices and in-house. webMethods CloudStreams is a new product that allows customers to easily and efficiently integrate SaaS applications such as Salesforce.com with other on-premise and other SaaS applications, and govern their integration.
The new webMethods Mobile Suite provides a high level of security and covers the entire life cycle of enterprise, mobile applications. Organizations can quickly build and distribute mobile applications, allowing only authorized users and devices on their networks and preventing malicious threats. Employees, customers and trading partners can now interact with the enterprises’ IT systems from anywhere in a secure distributed environment. Through a strategic partnership with metaquark, Software AG also provides a new mobile application and device administration platform.
The new webMethods Infostreams brings real-time information and event streams to the right stakeholders enabling collaborative actions and responses. This is done instantly, independent of location or preferred device.
Transactions – Adabas & BigMemory
Software AG is demonstrating its first prototype of the integration of Adabas with Terracotta and Hadoop. By integrating data from Industry 4.0 data streams, Big Data sources and in-house transactional data, enterprises will have a 360 degree view of both their business and their markets in real-time.