Accolades Mark One-Year Anniversary of APM Industry’s First Mobile End User Experience Management Solution and Second-Generation Capabilities
Aternity Inc., the industry’s leader in providing ubiquitous end user experience monitoring solutions, announced that one year after delivering Aternity for Mobile, its groundbreaking End User Experience management solution for mobile applications, the company has been repeatedly recognized for its award-winning innovation. In 2013, Aternity for Mobile will be extended with next-generation mobile application performance management capabilities focused on addressing enterprise mobility and BYOD challenges.
Aternity for Mobile already provides the industry’s fastest instrumentation of native mobile applications, which includes comprehensive capabilities for monitoring mobile device, network and service metrics. Proactive detection of performance issues by learning and analyzing behavior in real-time, empowers IT teams to determine mobile application performance root cause with the same platform they already rely on for physical and virtual desktop management.
Aternity for Mobile will expand its application performance management capabilities with “stand-alone” functionality focused on addressing enterprise mobility and BYOD challenges irrespective of the applications being used, including:
- Device and application resource monitoring including storage, running processes, CPU, memory and battery-enabling identification of device influencing attributes that impact application performance
- Wi-Fi and cellular network monitoring for identifying enterprise and other work locations where network coverage impacts quality of application service
- Corporate network connection quality monitoring for core services such as Exchange and VPN, ensuring continuous, high-quality service for mission-critical applications
- Web application monitoring of corporate-hosted, browser-based and hybrid applications, correlated with device, network and corporate connectivity metrics, ensuring a complete view of end user experience
- Application crash and system-wide error reporting, including stack trace, empowering IT and application developers with rapid identification of root cause
Most recently, Aternity for Mobile was named a Silver Winner in the Enterprise Product of the Year category by the Best in Biz Awards 2013 EMEA and was also named a finalist in the Software Product of the Year category in the 2013 Network Computing Awards. In December 2012, Aternity for Mobile was recognized in North America as the Silver Winner in the Enterprise Product of the Year Category by the Best in Biz awards.
“For the last year we have been unplugging end user experience by working alongside our customers and partners to guide enterprise mobility initiatives,” said Trevor Matz, president and CEO of Aternity. “Our groundbreaking mobile capabilities, followed by our second-generation feature set, empowers IT teams with the mobile end user experience visibility they need to accelerate performance.”