OpenLink, a leading provider of cross-asset trading, risk management and operations processing software solutions - announced today the release of Findur's Credit Derivatives Solution newest version.
Findur version 8.1, now features the latest developments in front-to-back straight through processing (STP) for credit derivatives. Findur's credit derivative solution was developed closely with OpenLink's client base in response to the rapid growth and evolution of the credit derivatives markets. Several major financial institutions are in various stages of implementing the latest features across their credit derivatives desks.
Highlights of Findur's Credit Derivative module in version 8.1 include:
* The latest credit derivative products including credit indexes, tranched indexes, synthetic CDOs, default baskets, and CDS Options
* State-of-the-art valuation methods including Copula based Semi-Analytical and Monte Carlo pricing models
* Advanced real-time analytics and stress testing capabilities
* Full suite of standard messaging and affirmation interfaces
* Standard ISDA protocol compliant workflows for Novations, Assignments, Early Terminations, and Buyouts
* Credit Event management and settlement modules
* New interfaces to data services
* Grid Services enable users to easily scale their business activities across a cluster of engines, including their valuation/risk analytics, STP processing, end-of-day workflows and accounting.
Commenting on the latest Findur credit derivatives solution, Phil Wang, VP of Product Management with OpenLink, noted "To support the rapid growth of credit derivatives and the expansion of market participants, we are committed to providing a full featured front-to-back STP solution. As banks increasingly expect multi-asset technology platforms, the breadth of our Credit Derivatives solution is a vital component of our unmatched asset class and product coverage".
Findur version 8.1 is available in several deployment options including onsite installations and as an ASP.