The aim of the GL NET Forum is to bring together professionals of the financial industry (brokers, fund managers, hedge fund executives, private bankers, stock exchange representativesâ¦), to discuss market trends and product innovations. The forum is expected to attract some 600 participants and 35 exhibitors from around the world. Last yearâs event gathered more than 500 participants.
Highlights of the day include three main conferences led by Octavio Marenzi, CEO of Celent Communications, and David Walker, Editor of Hedge Fund Review:
- Achieving Best Execution in a fragmented market place? What is the status in US and Europe? What about Smart Order Routing and internalization?
- Investment Opportunities: Commodities, a case study. What are growth forecasts for commodities exchanges, how will Commodity products evolve in the near future? What are the business opportunities for traders & investors?
- The Merging of buy side and sell side activities. What are the electronic tools available for the buy side? What is at stake as buy side switch to electronic trading using sell side trading tools?
Three break-out sessions will also be held on:
- FIX Protocol Briefing
- How to lower cross border settlement costs?
- Multi broker trading solutions for the buy side