Wealth Management Software plc, the developer and supplier of integrated software products to the financial services market, announces interim results for the half year ended 30 June 2002.
- Turnover Â£6.1m (2001: Â£6.4m)
- Profit before tax, exceptional charges and goodwill Â£0.260m (2001: loss Â£2.484m)
- Earnings per share excluding exceptional items and goodwill 0.62p (2001: loss 6.04p)
- Despite challenging market conditions, six LISAÂ® licences with a contract value of Â£3.5m sold in first half compared to only one in the whole of 2001
- The development work to enhance LISAÂ® throughout 2001 has resulted in LISAÂ® having even broader functionality, thus enabling the product to be sold into more niche areas
- LISAÂ® sites which are live, particularly in continental Europe, are providing enthusiastic references and this is establishing a solid base on which to build
- On outlook, Paul Newton, Chairman said:
"LISAÂ® software is capable of large scale system replacement when the financial services market improves. In the meantime LISAÂ®âs breadth of functionality is securing revenues from new business areas of the Financial Services sector and the Company will continue to exploit the capability of LISAÂ® throughout the remainder of the year."