UI Front End Developer - Tradng Systems
Our client are a very successful international FinTech company that provide industry leading workflow solutions to Financial Markets firms looking to streamline their Trading & Investment operations.
With stunning offices in the Heart of the City, they offer a fun and flexible working environment with a collaborative approach to delivering industry leading, multi-award winning software solutions.
Flexible working hours / remote / working from home options
• Exciting green-field development projects for a brand new solution launching end of 2018.
• Changes and improvements to existing UIs / User Interfaces
• Conversion of legacy UIs / User Interfaces into the current technology stack
You will work closely with other stake holders (UX designers, BA, developers, QA etc.) to ensure new screens are delivered in a timely fashion and meet requirements.
• Understanding of React.js and its core principles (knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus)
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) advantageous
• Knowledge of Angular.js an advantage
• Experience developing User Interface / UI / Front End Development
• Financial markets experience advantageous but not essential
• Salary 65k – 90k (depending on experience)
• Group Personal Pension
• 25 days holiday
• Gym subsidy
• Private Medical Scheme, Dental Insurance, Eyecare
• Group Life Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness
For more information on this exciting opportunity including a full job spec and company info, please apply with your CV or call us for an initial discussion about the role.