Software Developer for Java
In our IT/Software Development division, we consistently rely on modern technologies and frameworks, a service-oriented architecture with a continuously enhanced platform which forms the basis for specialized services and specialist applications.
Join our team of developers as an innovator, contribute new perspectives and benefit from the future-oriented knowledge and skills of your colleagues. Our appreciative corporate culture characterized by respect and fairness is the ideal basis for your start as a
Software Developer for Java
• You have successfully completed your studies of (business) mathematics, (business) informatics, physics
• Ideally, you have initial professional experience in software development and project work.
• You have a deep understanding of vertical software architectures, web technologies, and very good Java
• Database, SQL and sound operating system and network expertise completes your profile.
• You have excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to work, you are a quick learner and have a
high level of motivation.
• As a real team player, you have a confident manner and customer focus—paired with wit, creativity and a
good dose of common sense.
• You communicate convincingly and contribute your fluent command of German and English to international
• As a software developer, you will develop software for the financial services sector based on state-of-the-
art Java and web technologies.
• Together with your team, you will solve complex and exciting tasks in the financial services sector and take
on technical responsibility for the further development of our zeb.control products.
• You will proactively use the most advanced modeling techniques, methods and tools of software
• According to the agile process model, communication within the team and the focus on user requirements
are important prerequisites for the development of a needs-oriented software.
• In addition to your project work, you can contribute to zeb as a whole, e.g. in recruiting, innovation
management or with specialist articles.
Our Career Development Counselor is on hand as a mentor providing guidance to help you achieve your professional goals. In keeping with our “stay and grow” principle, we offer an appealing catalog of qualification and further training
In our interdisciplinary teams, we live a corporate culture of mutual respect—argument beats hierarchy. We celebrate our successes together at numerous social events.
A modern working environment and state-of-the-art technology allow working from any location.
In general, zeb offers trust-based working hours—after coordinating with colleagues, you can distribute your working time relatively freely over the day.