Senior Technical Business Analyst
- Provide clear definition of Program / Project scope, time, budget and resourcing.
- Provide frequent Program / Project status updates.
- Provide frequent input to the Program / Project RAID log and provide solutions where possible. Escalate to client Management if mitigation not possible.
- Control the scope of the project by maintaining a robust Change Control process.
- Provide clear information to the Client explaining how their business needs can be met with core functionality with or without additional configuration.
- Ensure Project / Program scope is adhered to
- Ensure they are aware of Project / Program progress
- Ensure all internal stakeholders involved in a Program / Project are fully aligned with the Goals, Aims, Schedule, Scope.
- Ensure adherence to AIM Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including but not limited to Program / Project Margin Targets and Client Satisfaction.
- Ensure BRDs, FSDs, Acceptance Test Criteria and Test Cases follow AIM-approved templates where possible.
- Degree-level education or an equivalent number of years’ relevant experience.
- Clear understanding of Reference Data, Pricing Data and Lifecycle Data
- Clear understanding of how this data is used by Financial Markets companies such as Asset Managers, Private Banks or Custodians.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of configuring a system to manage the business needs of a client.
- Excellent understanding of Writing Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) to capture any gaps between core system functionality / configuration
- Proven experience in Writing Functional Specification Documents (FSDs) Acceptance Test Criteria
- A minimum 3 years’ experience of leading a Project which follows a market standard methodology such as Agile or Waterfall
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively in multinational environments.
- Convincing presentation and discussion style.
- Highly logical and structured thinking. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technically proficient
- Interesting, rewarding and future-oriented projects
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Attractive training opportunities (certified MS Gold Partner)
- Opportunity to join an innovative, fast growing organization and help shape the GAIN solutions
To learn more and to apply, please contact Barbara Freiler: Barbara.Freiler@aimsoftware.com