Senior Marketing Associate
Working Relationships – Reporting Structure: The individual in this position works alongside the AVP of Marketing under the general supervision of the Director of Marketing and Sales.
Tasks and Duties
* Manage company’s written and digital communications:
Content development including the creation and upkeep of marketing materials
Coordination of editorial content and award calendar
GlobeTax’s blog and newsletters
Quarterly webinars and market education
Fact sheets and presentations
Write and edit content on GlobeTax.com
Review and edit communications from other departments
* Direct GlobeTax’s growing social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+)
* Work with the Business Development team to develop and implement annual marketing strategy
* Proactively engage with senior colleagues to generate ideas and develop proposals to support GlobeTax’s marketing initiatives
* Engage with various departments to stay current about GlobeTax’s services, products, and strategy
Qualifications (Skills, Education, Training, and Experience)
* Minimum 3 years of related experience in financial services
* Professional writing and editing skills
* Demonstrates close attention to detail
* Motivated self-starter
* Capable of effectively interacting with prospects and clients and communicate via e-mail or in other written form the firm’s business proposition
* Excellent organizational skills
* Well versed in Microsoft suite
* Bachelor’s degree required
Career Trajectory: GlobeTax is a dynamic organization with opportunities for professional development and career growth.
Information Security Roles & Responsibilities: The Senior Associate is responsible for adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to the protection of confidential data, particularly sensitive client information.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Careers@GlobeTax.com indicating the specific position for which you are applying.