- Create, manage, revise and own ‘go to market’ propositions for the company within your territory. Establish most effective marketing channels and communication media to support these efforts including building PR process.
- Identify new targets markets / clients.
- Contribute to the company Business Plan and updates within agreed time-scales.
- Build and maintain relationships with market participants (clients, prospects, management consultancies, and partners) to facilitate the sales targets and objectives.
- Work with consulting to deliver presentations, demonstrations, and RFI/RFP responses.
- Remain aware of business direction and developments affecting the market in which the company operates.
- Understand the product set and participate in the creation of new developments.
- Has worked in Enterprise Software Sales or at least in the sale of more complex services or solutions which have a strong focus on implementation (RFP based, Proof of Concepts etc.). Understands the sale of Professional Services to complement selling a product.
- Has ideally sold / account managed multiple Tier 2 financial clients in the United States. Tier 1 is a good add on, but we are not looking for a single account professional.
- Strong background in developing new business in existing Accounts (up-selling). This needs to go beyond just keeping business – it is real new module sales.
- Has experience working in an international setup.
- Strong working knowledge of the asset servicing industry; must be a credible ambassador for the company.
- Proactive, honest and trustworthy nature.
- Highly driven, enthusiastic and dedicated to the company, role and team.
- Growing company natured individual, who wants to take on a key role in ensuring AIM Software’s continued success in the US market.
- Interesting, rewarding and future-oriented projects
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Attractive training opportunities (certified MS Gold Partner)
- Opportunity to join an innovative, fast growing organization and help shape the GAIN solutions
To learn more and to apply, please contact Barbara Freiler: Barbara.Freiler@aimsoftware.com