Project Manager H/F
Misys solutions are used by some of the world's leading financial institutions!
• Including 48 of the world's 50 largest banks
• 16 of the top 25 syndicated loan book runners
• 12 of the top 20 asset managers
• More than 90 asset managers and hedge funds
Why work for Misys?
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation.
The Misys Professional Services team look after all Product Families from the Misys portfolio: Capital Markets, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking. The team uses a mix of experience and knowledge in financial services business and Misys software to provide the best solutions to our customers by delivering quality projects and services.
…What will you contribute?
The Transaction Banking Practice is part of our the Professional Services (PS) organisation. It is a regional team who manage and deliver consultancy for FusionBanking Transaction Banking products’ – FusionBanking Trade Innovation, FusionBanking Corporate Channels and FusionBanking Payment Manager - implementation projects.
The team is a European wide team. We are building our project mangement capability in Paris and London.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as will include, but are not limited to, the following:
The main purpose of the role is to manage and deliver implementation projects ensuring that customer solutions are delivered on time , within budget and to the required quality standards. This includes booking and managing resource assignments and cost administration; revenue forecasting; monitoring project margins to ensure targets are achieved; acting as general point of contact for all project related invoicing and resource questions.
The project managers main responsibilities will be to:
• Manage all day to day aspects of PS projects including;
• Manage all aspects of PS project administration activities;
• Prepare monthly reveneue forecasts within defined timescales;
• Prepare pipeline review reports;
• Act as a point of contact for PS project support questions.
Skills & Requirements
Requirements and Qualifications:
• At least 8 years of experience in the management of complex IT projects, preferably within the financial industry;
• Good knowledge of project management methodology and tools;
• 4+ years experience in an operations or financial administration role with deep understanding of project financials;
• Experience of project reporting and preparing and analysing reports;
• Ability to develop strong customer relationships;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in English;
• Ability to set customer expectations and deliver solutions to issues raised by customers;
• Flexible, adaptable and able to use own initiative to solve issues;
• Strong organisational and planning abilities;
• Ability to work cross functionally within Misys to deliver successful projects;
• PMI or PRINCE 2 certification is a benefit;
• A second language would be a plus, but is not mandatory;
• For the Paris based role fluency in French is mandatory;
• Ability to travel.