Crealogix UK is an award winning fin tech company that is part of Crealogix AG, the international market leading Digital Banking provider.
Crealogix UK provides retail and institutional on-line trading technology to an extensive list of clients both in the UK and further afield, in the banking, investment and wealth management industry.
Crealogix UK’s technology automates all required functions including know-your-client, debit card payments, trading across a range of instruments and international execution venues, cash transfers and portfolio services including Robo Advisory intelligent asset allocation.
Its fifth generation systems are provided on a SaaS model and are operated and managed within Crealogix UK’s private financial cloud which is certified to the highest security standards.
You will work within a team of existing project managers as part of the Crealogix UK Delivery group, reporting to the Head of Delivery. The role is based predominantly in the company’s offices in Winchester, but some travel, mainly to London, will be required. Flexible working and a relaxed office atmosphere are an intrinsic part of the company culture.
Your primary role will be to take responsibility for the delivery of software development projects both for clients based in the UK and further afield. At any given time you may be managing one large project or several smaller projects depending on the workload.
Crealogix UK benefits from a large experienced in-house development team based in Winchester, as well as opportunities to collaborate with development teams across the wider Crealogix group. The position involves coordinating the activities of a subset of these developers and working alongside other financial service providers to develop and integrate solutions meeting the client’s requirements.
Crealogix UK employs a predominantly Agile methodology for development; however some projects may also need to incorporate aspects of Waterfall planning.
Crealogix UK has well-established change control procedures for both software development and system deployment, the role will involve ensuring that these processes are fully implemented in all projects being managed.
Almost all systems developed by Crealogix UK are deployed and hosted in our own on site data centre and to our disaster recovery backup site. Your role will involve coordinating releases with the client and our in-house operations and support teams.
Crealogix UK has a dedicated support team who work as part of the operations group, the project manager’s role will occasionally involve coordinating support from the development team to the support team for client systems with which they are familiar.
The role will involve a wide variety of challenges and offer the successful candidate an opportunity to expand and develop existing project management experience and skills within a close knit and supportive environment. The role presents considerable opportunity for career advancement as part of an innovative fin tech company supplying solutions to Europe’s most demanding sector.
The successful candidate should have:
• Experience of managing multi-disciplinary software development teams to deliver software solutions to agreed timescales and budgets.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral. These will need to be employed within Crealogix UK and outside the company to clients and prospects. Crealogix UK is looking for a team player who will establish strong and positive working relationships with colleagues, and clients alike.
• Experience of the full project lifecycle, employing agile development methodologies.
• Customer focus and the desire and ability to establish strong relationships with individuals at all levels in client organisations.
• Project planning and monitoring, coupled with a pragmatic approach to reprioritisation as projects progress.
• Strong and well established documentation skills.
Preferred candidates will also meet the following criteria:
• High level familiarity with the Microsoft .Net & Java technology stack.
• Exposure to data centre operations including hosting and networking.
• Experience in banking, investment and wealth management industry sectors
• Experience of working with project planning and monitoring tools such as MS Project and Jira.
• Some basic experience of business analysis and understanding clients high level requirements
• Certification is a plus; e.g. AgilePM, DSDM Atern, Prince2, Prince2 Agile.