Cloud Solutions Marketing Manager
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Cloud Marketing Solutions Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Be an evangelist for Cloud adoption and readiness both internally and externally
• Develop and execute market focused go-to-market programs for solutions that grow revenue and market share
• Develop effective targeting, messaging and positioning, and communicate that messaging and positioning to all internal and external audiences.
• Collaborate with the regional marketing teams to develop solution-specific marketing programs in relevant regions
• Support field readiness through the development and delivery of sales tools including presentations, sales guides and competitive responses.
• Work collaboratively with Product Management and Sales to bring competitive attack plans
• A minimum of six years’ experience in the financial services and or software market within product marketing and/or marketing communications roles. Experience with cloud propositions and offerings
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and writing skills
• Proven success in creating and executing on marketing plans that deliver results
• Sufficient financial and technical experience to understand the customer’s business problem
• Masters or Bachelor degree from accredited university in business or CIM Diploma
• High level of focus and energy
• Proactive self-starter, able to work unsupervised within agreed timeframes.
Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Please address any enquiry to
Andrew Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org
James Monro International is dedicated to resourcing for firms operating in the global Financial Technology markets. Please find more information on our web site www.JamesMonro.com