Working Relationships – Reporting Structure: The Administrative Assistant works directly with the HR Associate under the HR Manager on a daily basis. The individual also works with all employees and departments as needed.
Tasks and Duties
* Handle all incoming calls, messages, and faxes for employees
* Handle greeting all incoming visitors
* Supervise all incoming and outgoing company mail (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.)
* Manage all office supplies and company cafes, keeping them clean and organized
* Liaise with building management company for service, scheduling, insurance, and building IDs
* Maintain company-wide conference room schedules
* Compile and process monthly FedEx billing charges to employees and clients
* Handle company checks for outgoing and incoming payments
* Assist with preparing for and completing our company holiday mailing each year
* Assist with other various departmental projects as needed
Qualifications (Skills, Education, Training, and Experience)
* Recent college graduate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Upbeat personality and strong presentation
* Professional interpersonal etiquette
* Ability to talk, listen, and speak clearly on the telephone
* Ability to manage heavy call volume
* Ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize
* Works well independently and within a group
* Reliable, hardworking, and committed to providing top tier client service
* Excellent computer proficiency (particular in MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook)
* Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance
Career Trajectory: This position is an entry-level position with the potential for growth within the company.
Information Security Roles & Responsibilities: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to the protection of confidential data, particularly sensitive client information.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Careers@GlobeTax.com indicating the specific position for which you are applying.