inSync provides converged data protection for today’s mobile workforce. For IT, inSync offers rich solutions like mobile data backup, data loss prevention, and tamper-proof audit trails for eDiscovery. For end users, inSync provides self-restore capabilities and anytime, anywhere, any device access and sharing.
The main features of the inSync platform are as follows:
- Dashboard - inSync’s dashboard provides an intuitive interface with quick links for drilling down for deeper details. A unified console provides complete visibility and control of corporate data and features: backups, sync and share, DLP, and governance. IT admins can easily see the number of users, storage used, backup and restore activity, snapshots of failed and inactive backups with errors, file sharing statistics, and the number of devices being tracked and encrypted.
- User Profiles - inSync provides complete control and configurability to backup content, and enables persona settings for OS migration and device refreshes. IT admins can enable users to modify their backup folders at their discretion.
- Backup Policies - Admins can determine their retention and access policies for backups, how users can login (inSync password, Active Directory, SSO), prevent inSync from appearing in the system tray, and control when a device is deemed inactive. Admins can give end users the ability to control privacy settings, self-restore from a web browser, and determine how to login.
- Insync Share - IT admins can enable file sharing and control the number of versions to be supported for a file. Admins can opt to provide users with controls for file sharing with guests, and link creation and sharing capabilities with password controls and added security measures with link expiration.
- Backup Scheduling - IT admins can easily schedule backups with options to allow users to change their backup schedules, pause backups, and modify computer resources (bandwidth and CPU priority) during backups.
- Data Loss Prevention - DLP features are available on all mobile devices, including laptops, where the corporate data can be remotely wiped. The remote wipe can be initiated by the IT admin or automatically. Auto-initiated wipe can start if a device does not check in within a certain amount of time, or if its location is not available. Geo-location capability allows for the device to be tracked across any location.
- Data Governance - inSync enables full visibility and control of enterprise data through federated search across all endpoints, tamper-proof audit trails, activity streams, reports, and alerts for their compliance needs. In addition, IT can place legal holds on stored data, suspending retention policies and preserving the content in place — ensuring it remains securely stored and immutable. The data can then be easily ingested into any eDiscovery tool over the network via a WebDAV link.
- Cloud Application Protection and Governance - inSync’s integration with cloud apps, like Office 365, enables IT to have a single access point for viewing, managing and recovering end-user data. By bringing disparate end-user data sources together, inSync empowers the organization to quickly identify data risks, place legal holds and monitor & track their data to better adhere to company data governance and industry compliance regulations.
- Proactive Compliance - With Proactive Compliance, organizations gain the ability to automate the process of identifying files that may contain sensitive information like personal health information (PHI), personally identifiable information (PII), personal credit information (PCI) and Intellectual Property (IP) information. inSync provides a unified dashboard for IT and compliance teams to configure, quickly assess and take corrective action for non-compliance on regulated or policy managed end-user data.
More information on the insync platform is available here http://www.druva.com/products/insync/virtual-tour/
|Charging basis for consultancy work||
Windows 8 & 8.1