Market Research and Consulting Firm Quadrant Knowledge Solutions Cites Arbor’s Mix of DDoS Managed Services, On-Premise Mitigation, Scalability and High Customer Impact
Arbor Networks Inc., the security division of NETSCOUT (NASDAQ: NTCT), announced today that Quadrant Knowledge Solutions, a global market research and consulting firm, has named Arbor the 2017 Market and Technology Leader in the Global DDoS Mitigation Market.
Quadrant’s report covers distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) managed services as well as on-premise solutions. The report includes detailed competitive positioning and supplier landscape analysis of major DDoS mitigation vendors, including A10 Networks, Akamai, Arbor Networks, CloudFlare, Corero, Fortinet, Huawei, Imperva, Nexusguard, NSFOCUS, Radware and Verisign.
Arbor’s portfolio of on-premise and cloud-based DDoS protection products and services are designed to meet the multi-dimensional needs of any organization, from smaller emerging growth companies to the largest enterprise and service provider network operators.
- Managed Services: Affordable, fully managed hybrid, on-premises and in-cloud DDoS protection services.
- Deployment Flexibility: From software-defined networking (SDN) and virtual solutions to embedded security in Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Routers, high density appliances and a global cloud.
- Scalability: Starting at sub-100Mbps virtual solutions scaling to 160Gbps appliances to 2Tbps in the cloud.
- Protections: From volumetric-only to application-layer and multi-vector attacks to advanced threats; continuously armed with global threat intelligences from Active Threat Level Analysis System (ATLAS) and Arbor's Security Engineering & Response Team (ASERT).
- Pricing: Managed services subscriptions, perpetual appliances and virtual license pools.
For more information on the Quadrant Knowledge Solutions award and Arbor’s hybrid approach to DDoS mitigation, click here.
Arbor Networks, the security division of NETSCOUT, helps secure the world’s largest enterprise and service provider networks from DDoS attacks and advanced threats. Arbor is the world’s leading provider of DDoS protection in the enterprise, carrier and mobile market segments, according to Infonetics Research. Arbor Networks Spectrum™ advanced threat solution delivers complete network visibility through a combination of packet capture and NetFlow technology, enabling the rapid detection and mitigation of attack campaigns, malware and malicious insiders. Arbor strives to be a “force multiplier,” making network and security teams the experts. Our goal is to provide a richer picture into networks and more security context so customers can solve problems faster and reduce the risks to their business.